Psifed36

SLW42

so today undertaker and I got stuck into this thing

i have decided to call this car PSIFED36 :( , with the numberplates going to be PSI36 :ninja: , CHEERs for the idea trev,

Here are a few pics of the progress it took chris and I about 2hrs to get from this

post-7244-1280821853_thumb.jpg

and this

post-7244-1280822138_thumb.jpg

To this

post-7244-1280821930_thumb.jpg

Edited by SLW42

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no i don't do my work in the bush mate it's in my front yard, and yes that is a tree the car is as close to it as possible, so that my old gurl can still walk past the car and not spit chips cause it is taking the whole front yard up

i need to have a chat to you too curly in regards to this car aswell mate i'll pm you my questions

Edited by SLW42

Thats f@&kin sick why couldn't it do that when we tried to cut hoops in it :ninja: then tried to get it to do statics like that on a wet road about 5k's out of the meet spot and it wouldn't be in it :( but don't worry there is some nice plans for this car so both of you watch this thread and you will see many many more where that came from once i'm finished with the car boys :)