Psifed36

SLW42

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh also don't go t04z. Gt3582r. Good for 400rwkw and spools faster then a t04z. And the t04z will only make around the same power untill around 25+ psi then it'll make about 30-50hp more atw. This is what I was told from 6boost when asking about my vl. Can link to the post if somebody don't believe it ?

Well the turbo choice is still up in the air at the moment so i'm gonna be doing abit of research into which will go good on a 3rz, i've been told a 30/76r will be heaps enough for a stock motor, so i'll be doing some research into them and alot of calling around, BLZBUG666 have a look at my 70 it's flat black already and i really don't want another car flat black, i'm looking at it this way, i want a nice looking car once it's done i'm spending a heap on the car to get the motor into it, and it should go like the clappers so why not make it look just as good? I know it's a 36 but i reckon a nice paint job should make it stand out and look awsome

300hp is my aim and will do me fine thats enough to do easy 12second passes and still have enough poke to smash enough cars on the street and alot of things on the street! And hopefully on a stock motor :fuzz: for awhile anyways 300hp should be awsome in a 36 wagon

A gt2876r will piss that in and give you more or less instant boost. But you'll end of wanting more so be better of going with something t3 flanged not t28. 3071 or 3076 if you must go Garrett. I had a copy gt3582r. Was identical copy so all the oil and water fittings were the same and the housings were interchangeable with genuine Garrett ones. But it was journal bearing not ball bearing. Which ment I could rebuild myself or rebuilds would be cheap if I got a pro to do it. Only had the little 0.63 rear on it. Anyways the guy I sold it to has run a 10 down the quarter with it and about 300rwkw through an auto.

they reason i tell you to go gt3076r is coz they are a good turbo and i have seen some very impressive results from them (400hpatw on 16psi in a r33 rb25det with only cams a zorst and apexi power fc) ans it will make enough power for with that turbo for u to shit urself with if u ever finish one of ur cars

A gt2876r will piss that in and give you more or less instant boost. But you'll end of wanting more so be better of going with something t3 flanged not t28. 3071 or 3076 if you must go Garrett. I had a copy gt3582r. Was identical copy so all the oil and water fittings were the same and the housings were interchangeable with genuine Garrett ones. But it was journal bearing not ball bearing. Which ment I could rebuild myself or rebuilds would be cheap if I got a pro to do it. Only had the little 0.63 rear on it. Anyways the guy I sold it to has run a 10 down the quarter with it and about 300rwkw through an auto.

Yeah I'd be going genuine garret 3076r as i don't wanna have to fork out more when the copy shits it's self when i start working again i will be spending quite abit of dosh on the car

they reason i tell you to go gt3076r is coz they are a good turbo and i have seen some very impressive results from them (400hpatw on 16psi in a r33 rb25det with only cams a zorst and apexi power fc) ans it will make enough power for with that turbo for u to shit urself with if u ever finish one of ur cars

I can imagine toms car would fly and I can't see why it wouldnt work fine on a 2.7L,

But i'm still wondering weather or not a turbo 3rz will be legal into the 36?????

so i'm also looking into a turbo 2rz-fe at

yeah thats what i'm gonna be doing next week is making afew phone calls to see what i can go up to boosted

well i am looking at wheel ideas for the 36 once it's done

i am looking at a set of 15x7(fronts) and 8's(rear) performance challengers like this

post-7244-1281681856.jpg

or the same size's only in performance superlights like these

post-7244-1281681923.jpg

what do you guys reckon????

Edited by SLW42