Psifed36

SLW42

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so I was looking at the dash in this thing today cause i was bored and decided that not having a tacho is gay :fuzz: , and i will need one later on down the track,

I have a big gay autometer 5 inch monster tacho laying around in my 70, so I got to mucking around with the dash in the 36 and came out with this

post-7244-1281762219_thumb.jpg

I wasnt happy with that so i decided to get creative with abit of crap wood i had lying around in the shed and came out with this, remember if is only a rough idea of were i want everything for it later on down the track.

post-7244-1281762367_thumb.jpg

I have got it sussed so that the arrangment of guages go from far left to right = OIL PRESSURE, WATER TEMP, BOOST and AFR(may change depending on how i feel when i actually get to that point :? ).

I have moved the cigarette lighter further down towards the speedo sort of in the bottom left corner of the dash, so that I can still charge my phone off it and still light a smoke from it once the car is back on the road

anyways enough from me

Cheers Justin

Before you pick a wheel maybe you should pick a stud pattern, i have 2 15x7 and one 15x4 chalengers in 5 stud, the other front is embedded in the wall at willowbank

i'll be trying to use all falcon brake stuff due to the fact i'm using a falcon diff(which will already have the 5 stud pcd), it makes sence to me to keep the same pcd all around :fuzz: , not trying to be a smartarse or anything bud thanks for the advice

i'll be trying to use all falcon brake stuff due to the fact i'm using a falcon diff(which will already have the 5 stud pcd), it makes sence to me to keep the same pcd all around :fuzz: , not trying to be a smartarse or anything bud thanks for the advice

You miss the point i have 3 wheels FOR SALE SUPER CHEAP

You miss the point i have 3 wheels FOR SALE SUPER CHEAP

oh I see I have sent you a pm good sir

So today i got a new set of wheels for this car i will post some pics up tomorrow, if you put two and two together you will probably figure out that there awsome :P and should look very nice on the car Cheers CURLY they will look great once i get my car 5 stud

Edited by SLW42