Gjm85'S Ke20 Build

GJM85

Members dont see this ad

Thanks man. Had a lot of good feedback since she's hit the street. She' fun to drive.

I get more thumbs up, stares, waves and comments from the corolla than I have with the Datto!! As you know Gav the Datto is fairly bright!!!

Love the superlight's, forgot you had those!!

• 1 month later...

Really really love your car Gavin! The color, the Superlites, the overall stance! Just finished to read all the threads, I can't imagine how hard has been the work in your car, and the pride you must fell now you drive it to everywhere! Hope to start my restoration project next year, but unlike you, in my country (Costa Rica, Central America) you can't go to some place and ask the people working there to fix your car :-( Looks like the old men that worked in those cars are all retired, and today kids can't repair anything without a laptop on hand, a situation really sad...

And because of the age (30+ years), is simply too dificult to source OEM pieces...so the Internet is my ally and this forum has been really helpful for information and sources of OEM parts I need for my KE20. Keep going!

Jose

Costa Rica

1974 KE20

Cheers Jose. I do love this car.

I've bought a Redline box air cleaner to replace the Redline 9inch hat that has begun cracking. The box is way better quality. Came with a thick cork gasket, the steel farf stronger also.

Now running an electronic dizzy and a few other changes here and there.

Woot! Woot!

post-8643-0-85677400-1351851114_thumb.jpgpost-8643-0-01850300-1351851144_thumb.jpgpost-8643-0-07601600-1351851175_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...