Holden V6 Into Ke70

vpizzle

Members dont see this ad

Well the difference between a shitty commo v6 and a 2jz no shit is after you spend about 15 grand on it or more it will decimate all and if we have to over night parts from japan bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha lol thats how stupid it is to put a commo v6 into a ke70 commo v6's should stay in commo's

i think the point of the holden v6 (rattletech) is that they are cheap as chips and are sort of powerful.

thats why there are so many poor old rollas/120y's with this evil 1940 buick engine in them.

hehe i should do the opposite, put a 4K and a manual into a VN, the shitter might actually handle with a lighter, and further back engine in it :P

yea but seens like every1 puttin jap enignes in them so i thought id be different. power to weight would still be good plus parts are easier to get.the conversion kit guy wont do it cos it aint legal but itll only be for track don't need to spend 15 k to have fun

• 2 weeks later...
yea but seens like every1 puttin jap enignes in them so i thought id be different. power to weight would still be good plus parts are easier to get.the conversion kit guy wont do it cos it aint legal but itll only be for track don't need to spend 15 k to have fun

But alas it's not different. It's been done a number of times. To just about every model of RWD Corolla.

Well the difference between a shitty commo v6 and a 2jz no shit is after you spend about 15 grand on it or more it will decimate all and if we have to over night parts from japan bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha lol thats how stupid it is to put a commo v6 into a ke70 commo v6's should stay in commo's

LOL @ Overnight parts from Japan.

well why not do this conversion if the website works for you

http://www.toymods.org.au/forums/showthread.php?t=50532

that would be different as i havent heard of it been done into a ke70 before unless i can be proven wrong

its a 3vz-fe V6 motor

and well its a toyota motor but again just and idea

Edited by Undertaker_is_the_best