Didn't Realise This Was An English Lesson

Members dont see this ad
When I first started visiting forums and getting in on the posts I didn't really care or even notice too mutch of bad spelling/grammar. But now after well over 600 posts (this forum + others)

and regularly answering the same old f@$king questions like what engine can go into my shitbox I picked up for $2 and have a budget of a popsicle it really started to get annoying.

Regular flamings were sent to anyone who sms talked but after a while I chilled out and just couldn't be bothered replying to the same old questions sutch as the regular "what engine should I put in my KExx" It's a bit easier to chill now because I now realise that I have over 2 years of experience in ripping apart my car and engine, these newbies do not. Any questions I ask now have been thought through and search function used. I admit that when I started out I asked that dredded question of "what should I do" simply because after reading through everything I still wasn't sure.

But what really pisses me off is first time posters who do the unthinkable as well as SMS talk!!!!

To sum it all up, we have answered all these questions, helped countless people make decisions. The least that people could do is take the time and effort themselves.

This isn't a f@$king charity, you can't just quickly type some garbage and expect us to read it.

Now imagine the guys with well over 2000 posts, and the rage that comes.

WHAT HE SAID :jamie:

• 4 months later...

and it seems not even red dwarf can get away with using incorrect spelling but again with the pay out.to him/her it may seem like harmless bit of fun but can in the long term seriously damage someone. you imagine if you got called names and bullied all through your life. how would you feel? and don't say i wouldnt because I'm a tough c*nt because noone can stand a lifetime of abuse.

If your driving is as good as your spelling and punctuation, it's not surprising.

This post has been edited by Redwarf: Aug 7 2010, 08:01 PM

*surprising

One of the most commonly misspelled words.

This post has been edited by blzbub666: Aug 7 2010, 07:50 PM

lol lol lol lol lol lol I'm pretty sure that was derected at me that one about speeling and driving :laff:

this guy puts more effort into stealing bikes then you do at making threads that have any use

but it makes me lol why argue with these fine gentlemen if u shut the f@$k up and listen you may learn something :happy:

p.s I'm no perfect speller but i still try do continue

post-11614-18582_thumb.jpg

Edited by t18drifts