Something For An Easy Upgrade In My Ke70

mozzy

hey guys i have a ke70 and the head gasket is leaking oil everywhere it uses water alot and baisicly its on its last legs and i was looking for something that is worth changing it for, i plan to later drop an sr20 in but just to keep it on the road till i save my pennys. I have been looking into 2t but couldnt find much, i noticed they meet up to k series boxes so that would be handy, but can i just use the crossmember with the 2t. what do 2t's even come in coronas or something? And even the 18rc, if the ra 40 x member fits straight in wich i am almost positive it does i colud look into that but id prefer to stay with the cable clutch

Members dont see this ad
hey guys i have a ke70 and the head gasket is leaking oil everywhere it uses water alot and baisicly its on its last legs and i was looking for something that is worth changing it for, i plan to later drop an sr20 in but just to keep it on the road till i save my pennys. I have been looking into 2t but couldnt find much, i noticed they meet up to k series boxes so that would be handy, but can i just use the crossmember with the 2t. what do 2t's even come in coronas or something? And even the 18rc, if the ra 40 x member fits straight in wich i am almost positive it does i colud look into that but id prefer to stay with the cable clutch

DO A QUICK SEARCH IN HERE http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?showforum=54 guarenteed to find something

And so you know T series engines are completly different to K and A series engines,

The 2tc came out in a ta22 celica, 3tc came out in the t18, 18rc came out in ra model celica's and the hilux's of the day (could also be corona)

The easiest thing for you to do is go buy another 4k and put it into your car, save your dollars for your sr conversion your gonna need them :hmm: