The Evorolla

Jordanrolla

mate all i have to say is wow, i have always wondered how my car would go if it was RWD

not sure where you are thinking of going with this project but i think i have seen your thread on evolutionoz, plenty of ideas on there

yeh evo motors exhaust, intake, boost controller, fuel pump and tune nets about 300hp atws - madness

• Upvote 1

Members dont see this ad
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Some sad news about this car and that is it is a good possibility it will be sold in the next 2 weeks as ive been offered quite a generous figure for it that I'm finding hard to pass on

Yep, I have just read on another forum that it has a new owner …… All the best with your new build.

yes it is certaily sold, although i did have some awsome ideas for a new build but I'm growing tired of spending all my spare time building cars and got lazy and just bought an already built car. I picked up a 2jz cressida which i plan to swap everything into a 180sx shell down the track. I'm not sure you'd consider that a build as you can buy bolt in kits for these conversions which i plan on doing. I just think the cressida will be a bit too heavy for my liking.

New owner of the evorolla has some big plans for the car so i'll see if i can get him to open a new thread to keep you all updated.

Edited by Jordanrolla

Ahh yes the Cressida, good platform for a quick car, and all the stock parts hold together really well

Stick a 1J head on it haha

btw I fixed my boost controller, and the EVOROLLA is now gone, trade paint next time? haha

Tidy car and top work, can't wait for the next car, paint is too expensive, haha

yeah there was too much of a list for the evorolla, awsome car but i could have spent 50k on it to be totally satisfied with the car. As for the cressy, it costed me less than half the money i spent building the evorolla and puts out nearly double the power. Think i'll be happy enough with it for the mean time, and theres no need for a 1j head, its already got the works, and its got paint!

• 3 months later...

Just a few quick questions.... :)

With the gearbox, is it an easy fit or do I need to give the good ol' sledgy a swingin'?, and is the shitfer anywhere near the original position?

What model of hilux was the diff out of?

What front brakes and coilovers did you use?

And well was the conversion relitively simple? Was there much money/f@$king around involved?....You've got an evo running' through my mind, Looks like such a good build mate...Nice work!!!