Hlux Diff Can You Fit Discs?

v6chvrolla

Members dont see this ad
Has anyone fitted discs to a hilux diff???

yes you can i haven't done it yet but will be on my RN25 diff using MA70 rear hub carriers, backing plates these should be compatible and of course the brakes you will have to upgrade your master cylinder

and also you can use a supra LSD too but what model diff may vary which supra and brakes you use

the RN41 diff you can use disc brakes add in a G series LSD centre and MA70 rear hub carriers, backing plates and brakes

hopefully this helped

prices mate ?

Just brackets $60 or recoed R31 skyline calipers, new pads, new 300mm dba discs, all hoses, bolts, clips, brackets, everything you need to bolt and go $600, add $200 for new handbrake cables but you could possibly make up yourself, you need 15in wheels for these but i can do a 4 x 114 with 260mm discs for about the same, these will take 14in wheels

How much does the hub protrude the disc on these curly?

Ive seen a couple that sit almost flush which can be a good thing for the wheels as they have nothing to locate them on?

can't quiet tell in the above pics.

The thickness of the disc is the same as an original brake drum so track and wheel fitup wont be affected, but with the 300mm discs you have to run 15in wheels