irokin

Site Maintenance

I guess you end up paying in the end :( All that valuable info down the drain.

When Photobucket started the 90 day crap I though about writing a script to scrape all the images linked on Rollaclub to photobucket and hosting them locally. Unfortunatly I never got around to doing it, maybe I still should. Theres plenty of space on one of the spare servers.

Members dont see this ad

I guess you end up paying in the end :( All that valuable info down the drain.

When Photobucket started the 90 day crap I though about writing a script to scrape all the images linked on Rollaclub to photobucket and hosting them locally. Unfortunatly I never got around to doing it, maybe I still should. Theres plenty of space on one of the spare servers.

Lost all the pics I had from the calendar cruise :(

imageshack is the best bet for free image hosting

get a free account and download their uploader and you can batch upload all your stuff at once pretty much :y:

imageshack is the best bet for free image hosting

get a free account and download their uploader and you can batch upload all your stuff at once pretty much :y:

You can do that with our flash uploader, just click away and they all get sucked up.

Give the for sale filter a go. Seems to be working the same as it used to.

I've got stacks hosted on photobucket that I've linked to on here.

You might wanna consider doing that if photobucket is gonna be all 90-day like.

Hrm might do up the script and just do it on an as-requested basis to start.

Having a look in the Technical Builds section and noticed that i can't make a new topic :hmm: not overly worried about. But then i had a look in the Tech Articles section and its the same. Why's that ? Had been thinking of starting a thread on the replacement of the front shock absorbers. Would i have to start the thread in the Automotive Discussion section first or ?

Yea start the thread somewhere else and then get a moderator to move it there. Easiest way to ask a mod to move it is to report your own post. That way we all get the message.