Brissy Members Dinner

Trev

Date  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

hahahahaha the pedo cruiser :lmao: .

FNQ ROLLA - it was kinda my fault but yeah i thought about putting my plates onto my ke70 and coming out in that but it's not quite(check spelling) done yet :(

And to add insult to injusry it's an ea :bash:

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was good to catch up with everyone....wasn't expecting a small human being to jump through the supra's window when i turned up that's for sure.

Special thanks to Trev for organizing it and making it happen. WE NEED THEM MORE OFTEN!

To Mr and Mrs Shades....it was awesome to see you guys again. I'll be trying to make the trip up there in the new year.

PS. Skids are fun. :P

Was good to catch up with everyone....wasn't expecting a small human being to jump through the supra's window when i turned up that's for sure.

Special thanks to Trev for organizing it and making it happen. WE NEED THEM MORE OFTEN!

To Mr and Mrs Shades....it was awesome to see you guys again. I'll be trying to make the trip up there in the new year.

PS. Skids are fun. :P

And loud, Cairns road trip?

What, he did another?

What did the seca sound like on the drive-by, honestly?

And incase anyone was wondering, I was going to keep my foot in but the light was red so I took it off then it went green so I was back on it.

Well better late than never, thanks for the great night. Was awesome catching up with you all and meeting a few new faces. Was nice seeing Mr & Mrs Shades, but understand how far a man will go for a good steak :P:

Great catching up with a few of you old boys too. Its been a while...