Halp?!?! Unregistered Vehicle Permit.

pag3y

Hey guys!

I am hoping to buy a nice little ke38 wagon from up in nsw and have been racking my brains,

trying to figure out how the heck i am supposed to get it from there down to here (tasmania)

now the obvious option is taking the spirit of tasmania to get it back to the lovely little apple isle.

However! The vehicle is out of registration but has a blue slip from july (now expired)

Anyone know what to do, or the right process to go about all of this?

it hurts my head :bash:

Thanks alot! Cam :thumbsup:

Members dont see this ad

pretty sure you have to get another blue slip and then you can pay for a permit and you have to pay for CTP greenslip for the amount of time as well...

ohhhhh :glare: cos here in tassie my mates just go into service tas (government thingo) fill out the form, drive.

no questions asked :dance:

so i need another blueslip, pay for the permit, and 3 days of greenslip (which is insurance yeah?)

how is it likely to set me back for a blue slip, permit and greenslip? any ideas?

Thanks

I picked up an unregistered car from Melb just using an unregistered vehicle permit that I organised online through VicRoads, Surely it can't be too much different for the same thing from NSW?

In fact, have a look here give these guys a call, if they're anything like the VicRoads boys they'll be more than happy to walk you through the process.......

Hope this helps :happy: