Kebab Night! (Discussion)

Evan G

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forecast for Friday

Cloud increasing. Isolated showers in the northwest from the late morning, extending throughout from midday. The chance of thunderstorms during the afternoon and evening. Winds north to northwesterly averaging up to 40 km/h.

showers developing. Min18 Max32

so it'll be a gooood night for a cruise

tiger - the northern suburb peps are gonna meet up at mill park maccas around 9 and roll down to mitchem in a small group

Forecast for Friday

Cloud increasing. Isolated showers in the northwest from the late morning, extending throughout from midday. The chance of thunderstorms during the afternoon and evening. Winds north to northwesterly averaging up to 40 km/h.

showers developing. Min18 Max32

so it'll be a gooood night for a cruise

tiger - the northern suburb peps are gonna meet up at mill park maccas around 9 and roll down to mitchem in a small group

What time are they meeting there? Might follow them down. I have no idea where Mitchim is haha.

gonna meet up at mill park maccas around 9

What time are they meeting there? Might follow them down. I have no idea where Mitchim is haha.

kids these days. don't know how to work an interweb. plus you can't go join them. we have to come back and get my car.