Teds Project Ke70 ~ The Blue Car

Teddy

Members dont see this ad
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Its my day off and i just spent the first four hours of it reading all 77 pages of this thread. I'm amazed by the ammount of time, effort and dedication that has gone into this thing. Really like all the little extras going into this car like g/box light, ignition light, power mirrors, and the attention to detail such as the dim effect on the lights and the painting of the tiny things such as fuel line brakets. Keep up the awesome work can't wait to see this thing completed and trouble free. Good luck.

hahah thankyou for the nice comments, always puts a smile on my face seeing others that take time out to read the entire darn thing. lol. Cheers : )

Loveke70 poped over for a chit chat yesterday, took the cover off to show him. haha, ahh its got spider webs in the engine bay :)

Supra is on the way out (to a new owner, that is), which gives me a little more room to move. White racer might have a few changes.

I kinda feel like doing something to her today. But, its a side result of trying to procrastinate from study. Electrical Transistors Theory is dog poo.

L8r