Teds Project Ke70 ~ The Blue Car

Teddy

Like a blast from the past ^_^

Little blue beast lives on as my daily, end of this week she will have clicked over 10,000 kms !

Sir Med-Man saved my ass a few months ago discovering a hellish intermittent fault - wet weather, car would not start. Elec Fuel pump would not kick in.

Any guesses ?

lol.

Wet weather I would have the front demister on with the blower fan on low. Turns out the variable fan speed resistor Red/White wire was mistaken for a solid earth.

Sooo... everytime the fan was on 1, the car would not start. Car broke down in my driveway 5 odd times over the years.. once running, was ok, just not enough to start the wincam as my brother calls it.

Apart from that *TOUCH WOOD* it's been a turn key reliable daily that sings to 8-thousand quite happily.

I won't be selling her any time soon. Been collecting too many new bits.

Maybe part of her will be up for sale though..

he he he

:devil:

#itneverends

13055708_10153581344170866_3440245543745339663_o.jpg

Members dont see this ad
  • 6 months later...

So I found this thread just a few days ago and read the whole thing and was blown away by the commitment and incredible build that has been done. And then, I happened to be in a part of town I've never really been to and look what I find. How incredible that I get to see this masterpiece after a just a few days of reading about it.

Also sorry for the crappy iphone photos.

post-24644-0-71613600-1478603901_thumb.jpg

post-24644-0-59100200-1478603927_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...