Ke26 1Jz Turbo (No Longer 13B Turbo)

13bke26

Members dont see this ad

C'mon John we are in desperate need of some pics to encourage us to get ours finished....... :y:

Perhaps Doug if you spent money on your car instead of buying more,

Looks like a car yard at your place, haha

ok sorry for the late reply guys, specs on the convos are 15x4 at the front, rears are 15x7 with a 3 3/8 backspace i think...

Mick: Col potts will be engineering the car

And the reverse scoop is on the backburner now, just want to get the car running at the moment..

As for the car itself, well, brakes are all done.. Took a little longer at the shop then i had hoped for, a month and a half to be exact, but I'm happy with the result.. With the hopper stopper kit up front, and the r31 calipers with the el rotors on the rear, line locker plumbed in, vh44 remote booster, and xw/xy master cylinder.. Hopefully she stops..

IMG_0897.jpg

IMG_0895.jpg

The car is very very close to being completed now, with all thats left is some wiring work, and then off to Castle hill Exhaust where it will get completed. Fuel tank will be made and fuel system finished and the rest of the car will get finished off and i should recieve back a running tuned car, hopefully by supernats.. But Only being a few months away now i am really doubting whether the car will make it.

Cheers for the comments guys