Ke26 1Jz Turbo (No Longer 13B Turbo)

13bke26

OK Update time again. I am doing it on John's behalf as he is to busy running around buying parts for me and him to install.

Last nights efforts included starting a dash, almost finishing the surge tank (yes its the wierdest looking one ever), mounting the battery.

I havent finished making the dash, still another 3 gauges and lights and switches to go in, hopefully by the end of the week that will be done

post-3342-043760600 1291245414_thumb.jpg

post-3342-090257200 1291245426_thumb.jpg

post-3342-033259900 1291245385_thumb.jpg

Due to the space requirements under the car after moving the leaf springs in 100mm and having to get rid of the original fuel tank there was no where for a 2l surge tank to go. So after much thinking I decided to put it in the drivers side rear compartment. As that is sikke20 (John) working on the car for proof he has done a few things on his car.

post-3342-097009600 1291245439_thumb.jpg

post-3342-016866600 1291245454_thumb.jpg

post-3342-095508900 1291245470_thumb.jpg

hope you enjoy

• 2 months later...
Members dont see this ad

Ok its been a long time since an update so here we go...

Starting to see the car come back together now, Gearbox is built and ready to go back in. Diff is built and in the car, rear brakes are on (r31 callipers with el falcon rotors on the hilux diff (thanks to curly for the mounts).. Exhaust is finished from front too back. Cooler piping is finished, oil coolers are in and hoses 99% complete. Dash is trimmed up and ready to go in, other little things have been done also.. Car is currently out getting brake lines made up, line locker put in and master cylinder and remote booster getting put in..

Now time for pics

IMG_0556.jpg

IMG_0496.jpg

IMG_0609.jpg

IMG_0603.jpg

IMG_0591.jpg

nice work boys,

I'm trying to picture in its current colour, how cool would a black reverse scoop look on the bonnet :yes:

believe it or not, the reverse bonnet scoop was actually in the future plans for the car...Even got a spare bonnet to use...

Thanks for the comments guys

believe it or not, the reverse bonnet scoop was actually in the future plans for the car...Even got a spare bonnet to use...

Thanks for the comments guys

YES YES with them 15x3 convo's up front and a scoop, don't paint it.... yet, haha

even a happy snap with the scoop sitting on it, i want to see it :yes: :yes: :yes:

• 4 months later...