Mhmills' Ke70 Temporary 4K Blower Setup!

mhmills

Members dont see this ad

Ahh that explains why the I thought I new the car, I work around the corner. Will have to drop in if I see you there and I'm drivin my blown rolla. Compare notes ;) or if I'm drivin my val wagon for that matter!

Jarrad

Sounds sweet as man. Only thing to compare is mines a 4k and kinda runs :P I'm getting really keen to get my 5k rebuilt and fitted. Where abouts you work? I was tearing up Ballarat Rd last Saturday, till it started failing HARD! :P

Ok, so, I've decided to stop dicking around with the 4k. I'm getting the carby jetted on Tuesday and I'm FINALLY taking the 5k in to get the rebuild and working on it's way. Also getting my t25 turbo this weekend, another piece to the puzzle that is TWINcharge.

Input, questions, etc always welcome. :)

Cheers, Jake.

SO, I was informed today that someone wanted to buy my Corolla. At first I didn't like this idea, but now, I'm liking it kinda. I badly want a ke35 Coupe, if I sell my Ksev, I can buy my Ke35 and chuck my whole drive train in. I need suggestions on this one... IS THIS WORTH SELLING? WITHOUT my blower kit, I can chuck a blower in, but no pipes. I'd keep my KE70 5 speed too so I can cut the transmission tunnel and move the shifter back. I DUNNO, BLEH!

Cheers, Jake.

We've got a 4-Speed here if you want to throw that in for selling - could arrange something for it, if you want it. :)

I haven't even fitted my 5 speed yet, if I sell the KE70 I plan to keep the KE70 5 speed for the Coupe. Thanks anyways fellas!:)