Classic Toyota Cruize: Sunday November 21.

Jordan

Members dont see this ad

was a good little meet up for an EARLY sunday morning, i know i wouldnt of made it if i didnt live 2mins away.

Sorry wasnt really talkative, literally only JUST got out of bed.

It was a "cruise" so you would of been able to keep up fine. Perfect weather for it too, not too hot that early.

Was good except for the amount of cyclists on the rd. Hope nobody minded the non-rolla/classic car, went my own way anyway about half way up greenhill rd.

Thanks for the motivation to get my KE20 running again, some nice cars attended

Cheers

Thanks to those that turned up. We also had the opportunity to perv on some very tidy lotus 7 replicas running simply the tidiest 4AGE-20V RWD conversions getting around. We also saw the NSX club (among a few others) dust off their rides, must have been over 20 NSX's :o.

I know it was early, but it did get quiet warm later in the day and that's why it was an early'ish start. The hills were in stunning spring colours and it finished at the Birdwood motor museum which has a fantastic bakery next to it.

Thanks again to those that attended, and I'll see you all next year in March/April for the next Sunday morning cruise.

Jordan

P.S: Your 33 year old leaf springs have nothing on my 44 year old rear leafs and lack of any seat belts ;)

P.S: Your 33 year old leaf springs have nothing on my 44 year old rear leafs and lack of any seat belts ;)

Not that I want to keep on trying to out do everyone, but going around a round a bout scrubs the tire, or actually any right hand turn.