Ravens 1997 Jzx100 Chaser

Raven

Members dont see this ad
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Haha, nice to know that!

Update time!

Sooooo, I currently have on order out of Japan a Trust Intercooler - LS Model.

That should arrive in a couple of weeks.

I have also purchased and awaiting delivery, a JVC KW-AVX820 7" Touchscreen Double Din Head Unit, which I should hopefully get in the next week or so and will be fitted by Jono1986 upon arrival and before GORC.

Its also due for its service this Thursday and have entered it in All Japan Day to be held next month.

• 3 weeks later...

So the head unit has rocked up, but I ordered the wrong wiring harness for the factory plug, so now I have to wait for more funds before I order the correct one.

This rocked up today too:

P2030043.jpg

P2030045.jpg

Getting fitted tomorrow night and so should be a stack better to drive in the heat and even better on a cold winters day!

Edited by Raven

Jeez I feel like a tool Micko! I thought you were leaving thursday morning not Tuesday, will have to do dinner when we hit adelaide instead!

Back on topic though, this car kicks ass. Has the looks, tge grunt and even has Mel thinking about an auto one for a family car. Can't beat that!

Thanks heaps for making the trip over for the gor trip, always good to catch you!

JP

Haha, all good, I wish I had of stayed longer.

I didnt hear from anyone so Kangaroosa came and picked Ali and I up and we met Ryan at the Drums Hotel for dinner.

I'm also considering a move over once the Chaser is paid off and if I can find a job doing what I do now.

Thats how much I enjoyed it.

Getting fitted tomorrow night and so should be a stack better to drive in the heat and even better on a cold winters day!

Should get a bit more better fuel consumption aswell since the air will be more dense, what headunit is in it at the moment?

Has some piece of crap Addzest with no wiring loom at all for it.

Was slapped in for looks prior to leaving Japan.

I know what harness I need, I'm just VERY strapped for cash atm.

Regarding fuel consumption, I thought 650km to the tank on the open road was more than reasonable, if I can squeeze 700km out of it, sweet!

Edited by Raven

Has some piece of crap Addzest with no wiring loom at all for it.

Was slapped in for looks prior to leaving Japan.

I know what harness I need, I'm just VERY strapped for cash atm.

Regarding fuel consumption, I thought 650km to the tank on the open road was more than reasonable, if I can squeeze 700km out of it, sweet!

Dang, was hoping it had the Toyota double din in it as mine is still "bathing" in the hope I can save it.

:o How big is the tank?