Ravens 1997 Jzx100 Chaser

Raven

Found the instructions upon commencing the install tonight!

Chopped a very minor amount out of the end of the rails down the bottom, trimmed the support that bolts to the radiator support, and modded the brackets a little to lay it back.

Didnt have to chop the reo bar, didnt have to chop the front bar as its a fibreglass copy either!

All in all, VERY happy. Pulls like a school boy!

Can hear the turbo spooling now and the factory BOV is more noticeable as well.

Members dont see this ad
  • 2 months later...

So been a while since I've updated this.

My old man and I were making custom underbody tri-braces to stiffen up the front end even more.

This is the final product.

P2090218.jpg

And late last week this arrived!

TRDbushes.jpg

I finally got the TRD Diff Mount Kit.

$350 landed, so wasnt far off and its getting installed on Friday, which will hopefully be under $200 just on the install.

I also have to sort out the hissing issue with my stereo when I turn the car on, as I think it has a bad earth, so need to redo that side of things to get rid of it.

All in all, almost there.

Sway bars next, and then the boot bracing, then I'll think about doing something with the chassis rail bracing if it needs it.

• 4 weeks later...

ya need to take the bov right out before it will does mate, and ya need a fooly sick does pipe

No ya don't.

On these cars its electronically controlled, so you just unplug it and it doesn't open up to bypass, then you just fit a POD filter and it flutters away!

On another note, replaced my fog lights with the correct driving lights from a Series II Front Bar.

P5070399.jpg

Its an awesome toilet. It gleefully accepted my waste with no complaints, which is all a man asks of a toilet really.

Also I wasn't killed by a rogue arse-spider, so all in all, BEST DAY EVER

PS. Fogs are awesomepants