Hey People

toyrota

hi. i just joined. i'm i'n the launy area. i had the red 4agze rolla, then the yellow 4agze rolla, then the black rolla. now i have the stupidly noisy mustard rolla with the Bridgeport 13b. but that's been tossed now in favour of a series 5 turbo motor. the big girl should be cruising the streets in a couple of months so i might see ya's about?

Members dont see this ad

Hi toyrota,

what model corolla is it, I'd look forward to seeing it.

I'm from Launnie and I have a 1973 ke20 corolla with a worked 3k and 5 speed gearbox, it's bamboo and has superlites. Also I have a 1979 ke55 sedan which is yellow with black wheels, it's my work car.

hope to hear from you soon :hug:

it's a 79 model. it's been off the road for a few months now. i didn't drive it much with the Bridgy. i drove it to the drift comp at symmonds plains but thats about it, not a nice motor to cruise around with. i reckon you would have seen it. it's the one with the 16'' fangs. i've seen ya rolla's if you work near pedders. very nice.

• 2 months later...
looks heaps better without the Hotwires... i've got an intercooler that i was going to put on the Rolla i'm doing up now if your interested in buying it? i've dummy fitted it and it fits perfect.

Thanks man, i still have the hotwires for it. How much would you be looking at for it ?

Any pics ?