Team Racing Dynamic Abilities Tincan

78_7kRolla

Thanks guys.

It's just a plastic white bumper with some lower sections cut out. I actually like it better with the sections cut out :)

Thats why I cut them out on that bar :D Looks much better.

Cars coming along nicely Matt, will see it when I can!

JP

Members dont see this ad

You'll see it soon I'm sure ;)

Anyway i've been pretty busy in the last week but that doesn't meen I haven't done stuff on the car :) Long story short it now has a Cressi front lip which I cut down. Also got Club Rego today along with insurance so it's all legal!

Still plenty more to do but i'm so happy to have it on the road for now.

Pics.

post-2153-020185500 1300276033_thumb.jpg

post-2153-018168700 1300276055_thumb.jpg

post-2153-062329200 1300276064_thumb.jpg

(The number on the plate is the same upside down. This car is full of cool bits! lol)

no but it gives a good indication to the safety personal on the track of where the battery is. So it can be disconnected quickly in the event of a crash to minimise chances of a fire from a spark from a short.

Hahaha Hendo was just taking the piss mate. But yes, that is exactly what it is there for and I did however notice a smoother power delivery once the sticker was applied.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well, my little Tincan was displayed with the club cars at the 2011 AGP. So I thought I'd post up at least one pic of it. It now sports bonnet pins, cat back exhaust with only a straight through muffler and you can see my handywork on the front bumper blackstrip addition.

Numbers however have been removed due to attracting the wrong type of attention :fuzz:

post-2153-071462300 1301657858_thumb.jpg

Edited by 78_7kRolla

is this the same car as the first page re? :P

Ne re!

Oh and Luke I didn't get pulled over but dirty looks from the fuzz travelling the other way and even a couple of double head turns. Seeing as I practically have a straight through exhaust I pulled them off ;)

Seeing as I practically have a straight through exhaust I pulled them off ;)

Ahh yes, that'd do it! Pity, it'd be fun driving it around with them otherwise. :yes: I had enough trouble explaining where my interior was & why it was registered as a 2 seater to some officers.

Just wondering, are you using the standard airbox? Also, on the engine do you have a metal pipe that runs from the exhaust manifold through some diaphragms to the intake manifold? I believe this is part of the EGR system which thankfully I don't have. There's a blank spot on the intake manifold where it should bolt up but no system, just wondering if you've got it or not.

Ahh yes, that'd do it! Pity, it'd be fun driving it around with them otherwise. :yes: I had enough trouble explaining where my interior was & why it was registered as a 2 seater to some officers.

Just wondering, are you using the standard airbox? Also, on the engine do you have a metal pipe that runs from the exhaust manifold through some diaphragms to the intake manifold? I believe this is part of the EGR system which thankfully I don't have. There's a blank spot on the intake manifold where it should bolt up but no system, just wondering if you've got it or not.

The base of the standard airbox is still in place and I have the pod sitting in it. The EGR system is for carby cars hence why our cars have that blank spot you speak of.

• 1 month later...