My 1976 Two Door

BUZ440

Members dont see this ad

haha your funny, car will be in melbourne on wednesday at the train station if you can time it right,

nah just to the wheel wells, past there is pointless IMO unless coilover rear, i figure you need to know what you want out of it in this case it was built for hill climbs and sprints

haha your funny, car will be in melbourne on wednesday at the train station if you can time it right,

nah just to the wheel wells, past there is pointless IMO unless coilover rear, i figure you need to know what you want out of it in this case it was built for hill climbs and sprints

I'm 4 hours outta Melbourne lol. In Wodonga. On the border of nsw and Vic. Albury/Wodonga. Otherwise I would love to see it at the train station :)

Yeah and when the boots only another metre or so and no one laying in the boot to protect lol. I think when I cage my purple ke36 I'll have 2 rear points. Go back behind the rear seats and all the way back to the tail gate.

Is yours just a rear half? Or you got a full cage man?

Matt.

well wait on the rail line and wait for it to pass haha, nah she is a full 6 point cage welded in, if you look at the first post carefully its there super sun,

if it were a strip car and a fuel cell i might but she does everything i want it to do

oh and it don't have a glove box just a wolf3d ecu staring at you, but the cover has cup holders for it haha

Ah yes I see it. And the interior light mounted to the cage also lol. What's it's made from man?

And yeah mine will be a straight line setup more then likely. See what happens. Cousin in law has already had the car for over a year to do the respray and hasn't even got it to bare metal yet. Thinking of just getting my $1,000 back of him and bringing it home and save up for a shop to do it after I finish with cage and and other shit in it.

Who needs a glovebox when ya got an sr20det rolla :) you gonna do some circuit as well man? Or just hill climbs?

yeah it was always my purple ke36 getting the engine conversion and not the blue one. just trying to decide between using my ef futura for a daily or the blue ke36, like the ke36 for the wagon fact, but like the ef for the comfort, room and aircon :)got 6 cars atm so gotta get rid of at least one lol.

everytime i see another sr powered rolla it gives me motervation :) and everytime i see a rollcage :blush: hehe

engineering here only allows me a 2.4 turbo, so could go a 2rz. did you do the block side mount's? or the crossmember? one of my tacked up dodge mounts broke when i pulled the engine out lol. so there went getting my uncle to make me some nice ones.

i'd love a 12at, just can't justify how much they cost to build atm, wanna get myself a house asap, before spending to much coin doing up a car, hence why all my cars went to a bit of a halt for the time being.

yeah i got that look in my vl turbo a lot. just looked like a shitty n/a vl, but pulled about 220rwkw and manual with a 5 puck button clutch.