2011 Events

sammo

Members dont see this ad

I'm fine, cars not :( still a bit of a touchy point, I'll release the details eventually etc when I'm feeling more upto it.

I might be able to borrow a mates S13, if not then my spot might be up for grabs jojo ;)

New car is a 1996 Integra GSi, ok for getting me around for the time being. Thinking of getting a KE70 to put the silvertop in.

Not good to hear, Sloth! The friends that told me were in fact there when you crashed. It was also the same corner which took my Red Car from me. The feeling you have after it happens is horrible, I know, but the best way to get over it is to get something you'll like even more.

What I heard, about sloths acco, was that he swerved to miss a kangaroo, ran over a bunny, clipped a wombat and finally coming to rest when he hit a Emu. You gotta watch out for these things when on your way to Blinky Bill's birthday party...... And from what I hear, the Emu is taking legal action against Sloth.......

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys,

The RollaClub Cotter Cruise is this weekend, so it's now a good time to start planning ahead for those who are coming along for the ride. As said previously, a small amount of food and refreshments will be provided, however it would be fantastic if everyone could bring along something to share!

If I could also get a show of hands to see who is coming that would be great. Please give me a call, on 0424 240 649, if you're stuck or are having trouble finding the meet location.

It will be great to meet up with everyone, once again, and introduce my Corolla with its awesome new wheels. See you all on the day!