Tire Egg/Bulge?

RA28GT

Hey guys on my two rear tires i have a small egg or bulge on each tire? Their pretty minor (pictured is the worst one) and don't seem to effect how the tires run.

Does anyone know why this happens or if i can get rid of it? Ive been told its possible that the tires are not seated corrected? I would usually just get new tires but these tires are almost brand new and are good bridgestones. Since i haven't brought them myself (came with the car) i can't take them back of course.

Can anyone give me some advice?

IMG_0852.jpg

Members dont see this ad

I would consider it rooted. If they're near new take them back to Bridgestone and warranty them.

Edit: read the top bit again, didn't buy them......

I'd still try it on, they often to pro rata on how much tread is left. However they might argue it's hit a gutter/ abuse.....

Edited by Redwarf

I would consider it rooted. If they're near new take them back to Bridgestone and warranty them.

Edit: read the top bit again, didn't buy them......

I'd still try it on, they often to pro rata on how much tread is left. However they might argue it's hit a gutter/ abuse.....

The thing is i have no idea how old the tires are? I'm not even sure if their current model? Should i try at a random bridgestone tire center?

Damn tires were made in 07, the basically have full tread left but i doubt bridgestone will do anything. New tires before i get my whitewalls then. Damn.

all ill say is that there awsome in the wet!

but all fun and games till you find a chunk missing

post-8435-018385700 1294560364_thumb.jpg

She'll be right ;)

That happened to my retreads on my ae92 seca after a 160kph run in the bumf@$knowhere of beautown. Only the eggs were comparable to that of an emu! BAHAHAHA. Driving back to coleman tyres was like driving across the nullarbor, in the gutter.

I've been told numerous times from different guys at my work that it's the sidewall ply's dieing. Quite dangerous to drive on apparently. If we get a car with a tyre like that in for a service the tyre goes straight to the spare.