Spencers Ke70 Touge Street Fighter

Spencer

Members dont see this ad

Hey blzbub666 hows the white walls going mate?

Still Researching the Hilux Shocks, I know its Single Cab 4wd but not to sure if its 4th gen or 5th gen.

Front shocks are killing me and I'm not keen for the whole conversion. I'll phone around tomorrow see what I can uncover!

I'm going about 110mm - 120mm from the jack up spots( lowest part of the car ).

Cheers

white walls peeled off, ordered the proper paint today. :bash:

Pretty sure you'll be barking up a tree but if you do uncover a short stroke that fits standards you'll make a lot of people on here very happy :y:

So did the rear springs today , went all smooth and really fast

then decided it to do the front , HOLY SHIT! I looked at it and relised it wasnt a quick job!

From my point of view I have to unbolt the Tie-rod, Tension brace , low control arm , steering arm, top hat , not even sure what I have to do with the brake lines!

Anyone got a easier way ? and I'm not cutting the spring while its still on the strut!

Cheers

I love these forums man, so much moar Ghetto than the 31 forums :P

Nice car you have coming along here man, just wondering if the height its at in pics above are what your aiming for? Still reckon you can go lower ;)

You could also be coo like Reed and a few other Rollers and rattle can your car to coolness? :cool:

Na, I have my spray gun and compressor all ready to fire, I'm just going gloss white nice and simple.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

How weird is the first pic! is going to look pretty similar to my car, when I saw it I was like hell its my car from the future!

post-11944-015911700 1295922429_thumb.jpg

post-11944-045721100 1295922435_thumb.jpg