Spencers Ke70 Touge Street Fighter

Spencer

HAHAHAH! I knew i was bidding against some rolla members for it! yea sneaked that last bid in at the last seconds so no one could type there bids in!

I'm in search of 100kw from it with a Sc12 , so we shall see :)

Edited by Spencer

Members dont see this ad

HAHAHAH! I knew i was bidding against some rolla members for it! yea sneaked that last bid in at the last seconds so no one could type there bids in!

I'm in search of 100kw from it with a Sc12 , so we shall see :)

Lol, I wasn't sitting at the computer I just chucked a 60 on it and hoped for the best. 100kw with sc12, too easy run it off some twin carbs, easy as. Just tuning will be a bitch. How much boost you planning and what head you gonna put on it?

Cheers, Jake.

Going to throw a 4k head on it to lower compression and run about 6-8 Psi so it can be used as a daily , with all the typical cams, extractors, bla bla bla...... huge amounts of trolling pages looking for info got Microsoft Word open and just copy paste whatever i think is good info.

Yea 100 would be nice, after that wouldnt mind 120kw so then it has the same power to weight ratio as your typical rice's(180, silva , 200 )

Man that is one sick sev you've got. The one in the vid is a fair jet too. 100rwkw is easy, get a "Clive cams" 112@40 grind 4k solid cam is what you need to make power and what I'm using and I got 100rwkw last tune. Only pushing 9psi but I've got efi. I'm now a bit bored with that now and turboing it Instead.

I'm happy enough to help out in any way. Just shoot me a pm.

Stu.

4k Head – Has to be Flat piston head

5k Block – Has to be dished piston block, how to spot a dished piston block it has no welsh plugs along the cam journals as well as the displacement (1486cc) cast just below the deck height.

2 Types of Dished pistons in 5k

"O-dish" - around 6-8cc - The O-dish 5K had no lugs. Virtually identical to a 4K head, smaller ports.

"D-dish" - around 22cc - The D-dish 5K had the lugs on the head and slightly bigger ports.

4k Head with 5k block will decrease compression to 8.2:1

Running 8psi of boost compression will be around 12.4

post-11944-072551000 1301476852_thumb.jpg

Lighting Flywheel to around 4kg-5kg

Balance crank, pulley, flywheel, rods and pistons

See if I can use a Gilmore belt from a 4k aircon for the supercharger

Still haven’t found dimensions info of the pulleys, some info would be grand..

Camshaft – 112@40 grind 4k solid cam - kickn5k :y:

Extractors – Whatever pops up, been looking at the coby extractors on Trade me

Carbs - Maybe a 32/36 or twin 40, Depends on budget ( need more researching in this )

Fuel pump needs to be running more than double the pressure going through the Sc

Other info

Use 4k Head bolts Stronger Thread

Use some grease on the head bolts if not torque numbers will be incorrect if not.

Info I'm chassing

- Where to buy a full 5k gasket kit ( needs to be strong like Russia )

- Pulley Dimensions

- Carbs

Thats all for now

Cheers :wink:

Evan G - Did a quick google search and could only find a couple of topics but no info on where to purchase them and pricing. Some pics would be great! :dance:

blzbub666 - Are the gaskets that you get from supercrap and Repco up to the job?

SLO-030 - How hot do K exhausts get? I got some 300'c enamal paint in the garage but will probably wrap them in heat sheild stuff.

Thanks Guys