The Te72 Minus Motor And Box

t18drifts

you guys are gay fracks... anywho update time ok i still got my t18 i also sold of the motor for 1000bucks :happy: heheh

so it will recieve somthing straight six and turbo if i can't find a decent 3tc :cool:

also been acuiring some corona with my mate were gonna be boosting a 22re and we got a xt130 wags wich will get a rbxxdet got heaps of time oof work so I'm going to get some shit done :wink:

Members dont see this ad

Probably wouldn't be too bad if you cut the ʞ©$ɟ out of the firewall and have 2 cylinders next to your balls haha. There is a ke70 that someone from ae86dc owns got the car for a $100 and RB30 and box for pretty much free, just mover it back very far for a track car. He said it was good for drifting though not hill runs though.

There's an rb30et ke70 in the tassie drift scene. Massively recessed firewall from the looks of it.

Can't see the gain in doing 6cyl.. The power vs handling and driveabilty just doesn't do it for me..

Plenty of good 4 cyl turbo options that'd keep up and handle better.

• 1 month later...