Ilona The Twincharger Ke55 Coupe

mhmills

yeah i just had a look at the vid and read the descritpition i think it stops air flow from the super charger to the turbo or somthing like that untill it is at the right amount of pressure then it alows it thru i don't realy now but it looks cool

Edited by t18drifts

Members dont see this ad

So I pretty much finished my 7k EFI manifold polish up, it's not a mirror finish and certainly not the easiest thing I've done, took a lot of time and effort. I'm somewhat happy with the result :)

I'm also tempted to chuck it on my 4k for some fun till I have the funds to get my 5k engine rebuild started. Good idea? Bad idea? Input please :D

Here are the pics.

post-11811-090784200 1303715719_thumb.jpg

post-11811-019206700 1303715738_thumb.jpg

post-11811-023688400 1303715766_thumb.jpg

post-11811-050592800 1303715785_thumb.jpg

post-11811-022900800 1303715805_thumb.jpg

Thanks man!

I got bored and got creative, I was sick of the 32 odd year old stock speakers. They worked, but not as well as I like. So what I did is remove the original 6" speakers from there "mounts" per say and attached my old Alpine 6" from the Holden HZ which is in the sale threads. At first given the size difference in speakers I thought it WOULD NOT fit, however I was wrong, they fit perfectly. You wouldn't even know there were Alpines there :P

Now all I need is a new head unit as my mate blew up my old one :P

Cheers, Jake.

Seen this beast today. It will be one sweet "55"!! Nice to meet you in person finally and thanks again.

Ssooo jelous with your 7k dizzy/cas.

Still only took 1hr 20min to get home with a bit of traffic at bolte exit then overrated all way home oh yeah and a maccas stop to.

Stu.

Ive got a hall effects dual pulse cas here made from half k and half blue bird of some sort. Not for sale but just an idea, make your own!

Haha nice. Been on to that idea for a while. I'll shoot up picks on my rides thread when I get to that bit. I've got a fair amount of fab work to do before I get to that.

Jake that speaker set up is sweet super stealthy and not one bit parcel shelf was cut.

Stu.