Pozman'S Ke55 Hard Top

pozman

Members dont see this ad

I am astonished at how well it has come up, from what it was. I'm quite jealous of the bodywork and the paintjob considering it was done in your driveway.

The looks that this car got on the GOR cruise wasnt surprising in the least.

I'm still livered that my cam missed your super hektik crossed up airborne overtaking manouver, with smoke trails on landing like a 747.

P.S. Your friends hot :P

Shit yes! Correct induction ftw!

lol, yep, my mind has been made up today, lashed out and bought a set of black top 20v quads and manifold, thinking about cams and comp while its apart getting fixed, but just collecting part atm

I am astonished at how well it has come up, from what it was. I'm quite jealous of the bodywork and the paintjob considering it was done in your driveway.

The looks that this car got on the GOR cruise wasnt surprising in the least.

I'm still livered that my cam missed your super hektik crossed up airborne overtaking manouver, with smoke trails on landing like a 747.

P.S. Your friends hot :P

lol, my ebay spray booth (read crappy tent/gazebo) did alright, this was all on a scoria drive way, so it can be done, there are a few bits I'm not completely happy with but this has been my first full respray and ya have to start some where

yeah she is. its kinda weird getting tips from an attractive 18 year old girl on how to paint your car, lol

she did a great job, specially since we had the wrong hardener for the weather, but fark I'm stocked with it=)

well got done for too low yesterday, was fairly lucky and only got a minor defect for that, so ill have to wind it up a bit, was hoping it was just the exhaust as it seems to be lower than necessary, but its also the gearbox cross member as well, might have to fix that when i pull the motor for its lemony fresh

cheers guys

wound the rolla up a bit today, the gearbox drain plug is still low, going to try get it cleared tomorrow on way home from work, looks kinda gay after being low, but it scrubs less so will probably not lower it as much when cleared

paul

cheers mate

got quads today, thought they were black tops but turns out there silver tops, not too much love lost, still going to be epic

post-1114-048544600 1297840056_thumb.jpg

also took my second trip too dicroads today, didn't pass yesterday, and i don't think she wanted to pass me today, apparently the the car needs to have 100mm clearance fully laden, mines only just over it light, but she passed it as it was technically over the 100mm, win!

might fix a few of the things that hang before i lower it again, saves the hassle, vicroads chick reckons i'll still get hassled as it is

• 1 month later...

new update, haven't really done anything lately but i have bought a few things.

got a new gearbox, should have that next week. i also bought this

post-1114-003140100 1301132497_thumb.jpg

its a toda chromoly flywheel, and it only weight 5kg, factory is 13kg

so should rev up a bit nicer with this sucker

also collecting bits for rear end, all new nolethane bushes for the rear and new rear shocks are on order, mine old shocks have finnally given up, tyre is cutting on outer guard because of this :glare:

paul