Herbert The Panel Van

iwontarolla

Members dont see this ad

Deduction. You don't come across 16 year olds who are proficient at using NX6.

In 2000 I was in the first CAD class there which paved the way for Unigraphics to donate the software and a bunch of old SGI and HP unix machines and set the school up with their software.

And as I mentioned, the guy who owned this pano used to go to urrbrae.

started doing the guards today, toke the spring out the strut so i can jack up the wheel and get some ideas on how much they need to be done. I'm kinda at a point where i have done as much a i can and theres still 15mm of over hang so am i doing some thing wrong or what? at this point i don't see how i can get ther rear guards to go that far also so I'm thinking about bolt on flares. help would be good.

c6a8ef24.jpg

1463cd1f.jpg

195/50's arent even stretched really? The way i see it, it's the cheapest way of fitting them without altering guards or camber tops..

Plus they look better that 225's some people manage to put on them.

vvv 195/50's on a 15x8 rim

post-9662-0-68115100-1317463531_thumb.jpg

not even stretched?? I run 245's on a 7 inch rim and you reckon 195 on 8's aren't stretched... interesting.

You flared a guard in a day?

Not *that* stretched. I have a mate that runs 195/50's on 10" wide rims! 195/50's are no stretch at all on 6.5's..

And there's no way you could get a decent ride height on a ke70 with 245's lets be honest..

*Edit wtf?? 245's are what we have on 9" wide wheels on the back of my brothers supra and they're prefect fit with no stretch

Edited by Jono.C