'67 Ke10

Jono.C

• 2 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys, Back again

Been a while!

Been flat out with work and other things.

Not too much has been going on with this of late, Been through 3 more cars since..

I bought an MS65 so had to relocate this to a friends place for a while until the crown is registered.

Had a another corolla for a little while and put a funny engine it before flogging it off.

Should hopefully get back into this thing in a couple of months to get it finally finished off!

But i might stick around until then to offer any input etc i can to the forum

Cheers

• 10 months later...

Been almost 12 months and i've done nothing! Ripped a few more skids but it's still waiting at my friends place for me to tough it.

Spent more time working on other peoples cars and my other cars over the last 12 months that i haven't had time..

My crown is almost ready for rego which means i can start work on slotting the 1jz in it and converting it to P/s and rack and pinion.

Unsure which way to go with finishing this off.. It's full rack and pinion and coilovers etc already but i don't really want any more run-ins with the police so not sure how spastic i should get. I'll update as soon as anything more happens!

• 3 months later...