'67 Ke10

Jono.C

Members dont see this ad

Cheers Ryan, Yeah it's a shame it's un-regoed as i have to spent time and money fixing/ replacing parts that'll be pulled off to make way for the 4age and suspension.

My main focus as i said is the body at this stage, having to spend 50~ hours on a guard is mental as i don't have access to another pair, and all this is being done around the weather as there is no shed at my place :/

Hoping to have the body ready for paint by July and sprayed by August so i can the do the interior, tidy up some things and send it off for inspection.

Then the fun begins. :)

Wanting peoples thoughts and opinions.

K series turbo vs 4agte

K series pro's - Already in car, Cheap motors, Looks stock-ish.

K series cons - Cost/ availability of a 5k + efi gear + manifolds being made and less potential than a 4agte

A series pro's - Low km newer motors, already efi, parts for turbo conversion readily available, more potential for power

A series cons - Fitting to car (mounts/ rwd conversion etc) full fuel system plus tailshaft etc etc

Anyone have an opinion?

Supposedly you can get 150rwkw's from one but not much more because of the head, but i reakon it'd cost 3 time over what the 4agte would..

I noticed your a soon to be ke1X owner, specs/ pics of yours? :D