Racetaxi V1.0

SLW42

Yeah man if ya wanna come round and weld it up that'd be awesome!! :D , it'll have to be on car but i'm sure you can manage ;)

Hahaha yeah I know, but not everyone has, and I know some people are following it but just don't post in here :P

Members dont see this ad

pulled the front bar off to change the headlights in the car and it turns out the spare headlights i have are el ones not ef :bash: and here is a pic of why they got knocked back

hahah are you serious???? After we already discovered that months ago after we tried to fit them to the red EF whenyou first got them lights of bushy and found out they are different, you tried again??? :bash:

Twin lights are for real men.

thankstolouise.jpg

see.

i seen some gay looking e series in my time, but that looks terrible, they shouldnt have fairmont bonnets, or the full kits, and the front bar looks terrible with the add on, and the flutes should be recessed into the bonnet. do you guys seriously reckon it looks cool.......... :hmm:

Edited by CA-ROLLA

hahah are you serious???? After we already discovered that months ago after we tried to fit them to the red EF whenyou first got them lights of bushy and found out they are different, you tried again??? :bash:

Dude remember I bought ef lights for the red one!??? I thought I still had the old ones outta the ef!!! Then went to use them but I chucked them out hahaha

i seen some gay looking e series in my time, but that looks terrible, they shouldnt have fairmont bonnets, or the full kits, and the front bar looks terrible with the add on, and the flutes should be recessed into the bonnet. do you guys seriously reckon it looks cool.......... :hmm:

Considering that car was MY EF Showcar which won awards, I think you'd be one of the few that don't like it. I guess originality isn't in your court though. But let me guess, a 4age KE70 takes your fancy? Define your own style.

Asshole.

BTW, that kit took alot of modification and was respected for how well done it was.

Edited by Rich_Rolla

I don't post regulary because everything I say is "abusive, rude and unhelpful" according to corolla hero's on here.

So you know 4age ke70's don't really do it for me, which is why i havent got one, was gonna do it but realised i was wasting my time. I like a range of vehicles, bikes, boat whatever, I'm not a one make person like many on this site, and if I find a car I don't like I feel I am aloud to speak freely and say why I don't think it looks right or what was done to it to ruin it for me. If you feel the need to cry and argue with me over my opinion please feel free to pm me or come visit me and try not to ruin Justin's thread.

Meh I <3 haters lmfao hahahaha,

Everyone is entitled to there own opinions!!!!

Anyways another wee update for this thing, I have gotten rid of the sticky crap on the passenger side of the car, on both doors now and I started the drivers side aswell, also looking at painting the mirrors white, but leaving a stripe along the edges.... Will have to take a couple of pics to show everyone what I mean

But it's still waiting on windscreen and zorst to be done before it gets rego :)

Sooooo much closeness I can smell the awesomness :P