Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

32/36 = tune and forget!

No matter what I do this carb still runs like crap under 3k, I have got a little bit better economy out of it since I was getting 25L/100k's but does not blow hardcore exhaust smoke or leak fuel, I think the carb may have sustained some internal damage from the airfilter impact.

Oh and most sidedrafts are set and forget.

yeah its a clean example 2 of my 3 720s are rust free

pulled the cab and bed off my main one today and started welding on brakets for the baggs

dude ditch the l series motor and come grab this z22 and 5 speed mate had a hotted up l20b in his 720 and i used to spin 2nd and 3rd past him used to keep with commonwhores till 3rd was rebuilt when i got it still minty fresh

ive done the vg30 conversion into these things f@$kin epic mission

used a vg30et out of a z31 300zx sump works fine misses everything tight but fits have to change the cross over pipe or do what i did and run twin t25's

that was fun but diffs get expencive.

much love for 720s and on the look out for a cheap dual cab for a dayly

Damn I'm jealous of you being the owner of this brown extended cab awesomness.

Am I weird?

No not at all.

Nar not really :P

But i do expect more pix of dato goodness :yes:

Nissan :P

yeah its a clean example 2 of my 3 720s are rust free

pulled the cab and bed off my main one today and started welding on brakets for the baggs

dude ditch the l series motor and come grab this z22 and 5 speed mate had a hotted up l20b in his 720 and i used to spin 2nd and 3rd past him used to keep with commonwhores till 3rd was rebuilt when i got it still minty fresh

ive done the vg30 conversion into these things f@$kin epic mission

used a vg30et out of a z31 300zx sump works fine misses everything tight but fits have to change the cross over pipe or do what i did and run twin t25's

that was fun but diffs get expencive.

much love for 720s and on the look out for a cheap dual cab for a dayly

Not really into a performance ute as yet but I have kinda lost interest in my corolla since driving this, what you want for it anyway?

I have several spare vg30de/dett's at work at the moment and a few auto's, it would be good but dunno.

EDIT: Drives so much nicer with the 32/36 on it, can actually cruise along under 3k without it coughing and farting.

Edited by Trev

Still loving the colour scheme! So 70's-tastic.

Have you sorted rims?

When I was at Trev's last night he actually mentioned that he had some 15x8 sunnies, very tempting but at the moment it is looking fairly good with the centre caps removed.

Havn't been on here for a while and just spotted this.........WOW what a great buy. I am very jealous, always loved the space of these 720 King Cabs...

Now I know what you meant by your comment in the camping thread, all you need now is a roof-rack to tie a tarp to and you're set for a great camping trip.

All we need is Ella & roladude to attend the camping trip & we can rename it to "Ute cruise & camp"

Havn't been on here for a while and just spotted this.........WOW what a great buy. I am very jealous, always loved the space of these 720 King Cabs...

Now I know what you meant by your comment in the camping thread, all you need now is a roof-rack to tie a tarp to and you're set for a great camping trip.

All we need is Ella & roladude to attend the camping trip & we can rename it to "Ute cruise & camp"

We need to hurry up and organise the next one.

if i attended anything like that wed be taking becs grand vitara ;)

:(

B n S ?

Ha, there is currently 2 truck mud flaps sitting at work from a job today, I am on my way, now just need spotties and 20ft aerials.

Edited by Trev