Glamping Trip - Input Here

JiP

Well it is time, we haven't camped in like a month! ohmy.gif So maybe one more before winter sets in? Place your input and interest here.

Maybe late April? Can't say Easter cause I have to spend that with family and I have a dance party I really want to attend. 07-nyahnyah.gif Mid April is out too as I have a birthday to attend. So maybe April 30th/May 1st?

As for venue I'm unsure. I really enjoyed the last one. Somewhere that we can swim, I would love to try kayaking.

post-1158-016020700 1300406433_thumb.jpg

Edited by JiP

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YEah thats fine. How are the camping spots out your way Rob? Have they opened up after the floods? If not we could try going towards the Gold Coast for a change but much inland. Maybe Cunungra? Tamborine?

There is a camping spot down at Canungra, that a lake runs through it,

the couple that run it provide for schools and tourist groups,

its a very nice venue, has toilets, showers, outdoor dining, bbq area and heaps of open space,

I havent stayed there myself, but the guy i brought the corolla off has taken me there

oh and the bakery at Canungra have awesome meat pies

I'm keen for sure, as long as we don't have to climb up that mountain again.....

At this stage I'm working that Saturday until Midday so I would prefer if it was the following weekend if possible........

Should have a new clutch in my ute by then aswell hopefully

YEah thats fine. How are the camping spots out your way Rob? Have they opened up after the floods? If not we could try going towards the Gold Coast for a change but much inland. Maybe Cunungra? Tamborine?

The Esk-Hamton road is still cut. From what i know its cut down towards Esk. Apart from that i'm not sure about the dam. But i'd say it'll be good to go :)

I know ol ke30nut (Jono) is keen for another trip - he keeps asking every so often.

How about that other place we was talking about.... lake moogerah (fixed) near boonah? A mate just doesn't stop raving about the place.

Late april (early may) sounds ok.

Edit - fixed spelling

Edited by towe001