Glamping Trip - Input Here

JiP

I'm afraid I might be out for this one. Thought I got over the cold I got at Borumba but its come back. :( I'll have to see how I feel later in the week but if I don't get any better i'll be out.

That Sucks Jip. Its the same as dad he has come down sick so not sure if he will make it either... I think I am coming down with something as well but I'm not letting it get the better of me...

Hmmm coffee (sorry just had to add that) Rob just handed me his coffee as he walked out the door to take the terrors to school :harhar:

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm heading down with Amber and Rob, gonna follow them down in the ke18. will make a semi cruise out of it.

then hope to stay and have a bbq or something?

then ima leave as i got a shift tonight at the plant

quick post b4 i go to bed. we all got down there ok. no reception......lol

i stayed for as long as i could before having to leave to get home for bed, b4 work last night.

took crap loads of pics. was great fun. can't wait to hear how you guys went overnite, with 6 degrees predicted.. :-P

will post a bit of a spoiler. saw this yobbo as we were leaving T'Bar, on the way down to Cressbrook

150163_3589467547127_1586494724_2816538_596785757_n.jpg

lol guess who?