Ke10 12A Bridgy Project

wattsy003

And also waiting cash for some wheels lol wanting to run Rota Rb rims 15or16x7 +4 in the front with streched federal 595s with flush fitment and 17x9.5 -19 in the rear wanting it to tuck rim...

I had a look at the RBX rims in bronze for mine, they are a nice rim, be interesting

Members dont see this ad

Bronze would look sweet on your car nisrola, were you driving thru willowbank on Sunday?

Yeah that was me, I was down that way, looking for a pie shop and popped over the track,

was etching to get out there with the bikes, haha

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

post-11687-0-61861400-1335191729_thumb.jpg

in need of new tyres for more stretch...will stretch the guards out a little also! Currently have 195 55 15 federals 595 evos on which never have been used so if anyone is interested on a set of 4 let me know. Will be buying toyo t1r 195 45 looks alot better and will fit!

Edited by wattsy003

• 7 months later...

So ive been real busy working on every one's car but the rolla :( just starting to get some more attention...

post-11687-0-03030300-1335192819_thumb.jpg

Engine bay has pretty well been completely cut out now its tubbed, firewall has been cut out flat firewall put it, new strut tops have been waterjet cut pulled back a little for some added castor and pushed in for more camber and to fit up the rx7 fc suspension, hubs, brakes etc etc Its all still just tacked (and half finished) still triple checking all the measurements before i start welding and finishing it off

yes car is still registered and will be and IS possible for the engine etc to be mod plated its just who you know :)

so i still have quite alot of work ahead just in the engine bay but soon as its finished and squared up on the car o liner at work ill be making a chassis bench and the whole floor (firewall to beaver panel) will be cut out making a 1/2 chassis 4link coilover and flat floors...

Sorry if the photos are on the piss or bad quality ill get some nice ones up when the engine bay is done

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Well pretty well everything has changed on this, engine bay it being cut off, engine is sold for something a bit more silly, chassis rails are in, Independant rear is in the fitting stages, also on a chassis bench.

It will remain registered but wont driven on the street as there won't be 2 much thats legal in the eyes of the law...

Pics will be uploaded once the tube work is done and the car is off the bench.

• 1 month later...

Nothing major ATM, I've had a few dramas with my 180sx and I blew up my daily, so the ke10 hasn't had much attention... And yet I did not like the work that I have done so I cut off the lot, it will now be running a tube chassis, IRS rear etc so it is obviously not going to see the road legally again, so the 12a was sold off with plans of a 13b semi pp turbo or a 20bpp... But a engine is a very long way off, wheels are also for sale (ae tek 15x8) will be running different sizes now