Ke70 Coilovers

braaap

Hey guys, decided I'm sick of driving my pogo stick around, the choppies are annoying as hell. Ive got a 85 ke70.

What are my options for coilovers all round? i spent some time lurking the forums but came up with not much.

I'm gunna have 5 g to spend but has to include my 4age conversion. i was thinkings xt130s up front with lcas and all that

but rears have me stumped ive been told short shocks with the springs i have in now (ba falcon springs)will slow the bounce

but i don't want the rear feel like its twisting the car in corners is there any other things i should consider aswell?

I appreciate all and any advise thanks in advance.

Members dont see this ad

how'd you come up with not much, theres so many threads on it.

buuuuttt

xt130 struts, brakes and LCAS, convert to coilovers with a sleeve kit (can be bought from otomoto) sw20 mr2 shocks, ae86 p/s arms or t3 steering arms oh and standard top hats unless you wish to run camber tops.

rear coilovers can be bought from mcn motorsports from the UK or t3 in america, but they do cost a bit.

other option for adjustable rears is ajps height adjustable spring seats which involves removing your bump stop and replacing with a spring seat which has a coilover thread. check www.ajps.com.au for them under products and ajps products.

TRD blue's seem to be the way to go for shock choice in the rear as they are damper adjustable and short stroke.

springs can also be bought from ajps in any height and rate. for street id go 4.5kg rear and for coilovers in the front something like a 6kg or 7kg.

• 8 years later...
On 4/6/2011 at 10:03 AM, Grand Master of Awesome said:

how'd you come up with not much, theres so many threads on it.

buuuuttt

xt130 struts, brakes and LCAS, convert to coilovers with a sleeve kit (can be bought from otomoto) sw20 mr2 shocks, ae86 p/s arms or t3 steering arms oh and standard top hats unless you wish to run camber tops.

rear coilovers can be bought from mcn motorsports from the UK or t3 in america, but they do cost a bit.

other option for adjustable rears is ajps height adjustable spring seats which involves removing your bump stop and replacing with a spring seat which has a coilover thread. check www.ajps.com.au for them under products and ajps products.

TRD blue's seem to be the way to go for shock choice in the rear as they are damper adjustable and short stroke.

springs can also be bought from ajps in any height and rate. for street id go 4.5kg rear and for coilovers in the front something like a 6kg or 7kg.

xt130 struts, brakes and hub (do you mean complete strut?) and the t3 steering (super evolved knuckles??). does my factory castor rod(ke70), sway bar link fits in that kind of xt130 stuff(lcA and strut)

can someone answer this question before i throw in some cash on that stuff. thanks!