Aftermarket Ecu Help

cozza_mane

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Casey-G

I'm picking up a platinum sport1000 next week.

I previously had a sprint500 which i learned to wire/use on my 4agte, worked extremely well, comes with good reference notes and great customer support if you get stuck when first playing with it.

internal map sensor is great until you wanna push beyond 20psi ;) which is no where near enough for a 4ag.

Thats all i can add. :/

Ok so haltech is the way to go then, most tuners will know how to tune them yeh? And asked a few people bout adaptronic, and they didn't really know much about it. So maybe il look out for a sprint500 then, il read up more on it, fairly easy to understand I guess. Plus I don't need to rush getting it in, when I get confused, which I will.

Edited by cozza_mane

Guest Casey-G

And if that's not enough to convince you, haltech is controlling the worlds fastest rotary propelled vehicle, being th 20b turbo Mazda 6 of PAC performance, runs like a 6.4 on the strip ;)

That said a ecu is only as good as the person tuning it.

Guest Casey-G

And if that's not enough to convince you, haltech is controlling the worlds fastest rotary propelled vehicle, being th 20b turbo Mazda 6 of PAC performance, runs like a 6.4 on the strip ;)

That said a ecu is only as good as the person tuning it.

Guest Casey-G

They are now redundant models and are no longer made. The platinum sport1000 is the replacement for the e8 and the sprint500 is more like e6x though much better in both cases

the e11 ect was also replaced by the platinum sport2000