Members dont see this ad

It needs all the red flexi-lines replaced by copper tubing with brass fittings.. and a few chrome nuts on it... and a wisp of steam escaping from somewhere...

Then you can wear flying goggles and a full-length leather coat with "Captain Frankenstein" shoulder flashes!

my thoughts exactly!

have you been reading my secret corolla diary?

It needs all the red flexi-lines replaced by copper tubing with brass fittings.. and a few chrome nuts on it... and a wisp of steam escaping from somewhere...

Then you can wear flying goggles and a full-length leather coat with "Captain Frankenstein" shoulder flashes!

LOL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Shoot him a PM-

Basically the twin-cam drive bits were all mounted in front of the 4K timing gear, which is why you need the alloy block that carries the cam bearings and gears to stick forward.  That's why it pays to be a machinist to build one...

post-11347-090169300%201304669021.jpg

post-11347-054319000%201304669357.jpg

An amazing work of art!

So for all of the time and effort to build this beast does anyone know what the output of it was. Or was it a lets see if we can do it just coz we can. In the mid 80s i had a second job working installing engines and gear boxes in an engine import place heaps of cool stuff came in the containers.It was like Christmas when we had to unpack them. But I have a very strong memory of pulling out 2 either 3k or 4k twin came engines.I blinked and they disappeared into the owners private lock up. Then the old mechanic that worked there told me he had been to a place in Japan where there were racks of the things. he said it was like Aladins cave. #Believe it or not.