El31. The Other Other '86 Corolla

20v4agteEL31

Hi Tom,

Not much has happened with the car, I've been at sea a fair bit these past few years.

I have moved to Cairns though, so sadly the EL31 is just gathering dust in the corner of the garage for now. I'll get to it one day.

I've been contemplating putting the running gear in something that was actually supposed to have a 4age in it from the factory, as I just happen to have an AE92 as a daily, but i can't justify the expense at this point with a second son due any day now. Like I said, I'll get to it one day.

Hope you're well mate. How's old Maxi travelling?

• 4 months later...
Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Andrew,

First of all congrats on your new family member! hope he and mum are doing great!

I'm in the same boat (no pun intended lol) I've been so busy with my daughter that I haven't touched the car in years, actually started it up mid last year just to make sure it didn't seize up and move a bit of fluid around, I need to get a decent battery trickle charger and keep a spare car battery always on recharge so I can do more on it.

Keep going on your car, it's one of a kind and it has all the potential to be an awesome drag / circuit / hill climb beast.

Take it easy and keep safe out there!