What Makes You Happy Thread

going to roady the new coupe and getting a fail list bigger than the page gives you space for - going to the another bloke up the road and

getting a list for two items .... new wiper blades and a secured spare tire ( thankyou $10 bunno's tie down) next stop prick (vic) roads ......

Members dont see this ad

WMMH - blazing 'hilltop hoods - What I Want' in the old girls astra wearing a flat brimmed cap, pulling up next to an older bloke in a merc and getting the evil eyes then him putting his window up hahahahahaha lmfao........ I love it, the looks are priceless

Finish work on friday at 1pm << This MMH :)

But roll thru the city in traffic, lumping away = Check, Windows Down = Check, Dubstep Up = Check! << MMH :)

Watching all the cars around you roll up their windows = Priceless. :laff:

T18drifts:

" ohmy I'm a bostlosing member and i love comonwhores with big juicey VAINY f@$kING COSK PAINTED ALL OVER MY CAR AND FACE

ANYTHING THAT ISNT IS CONSIDER GAY

AND I don't THINK THERE IS ANYTHING as gay as chaser face thats LIKE 50 old men jissing in chaser faces hair white he arse raps under age boys whilst looking at pictures of girl on the net that he will never get but then he rembers that he is a raging homo and take a cook to the face with pride "

Awesome

Calm down, but awesome. Love you man.

Edited by blzbub666
  • Upvote 1