What Makes You Happy Thread

Members dont see this ad

Wooohooo!, new job. FINALLY I can stop working two jobs and have a normal 8 to 5er like a sane person.

Going to be working in a local dealership that sells VW, Skoda, Kia and :doh: Great Wall.

So showing a little decorum and professionalism I can't slag off at Great Wall anymore. :'(

Wooohooo!, new job. FINALLY I can stop working two jobs and have a normal 8 to 5er like a sane person.

Going to be working in a local dealership that sells VW, Skoda, Kia and :doh: Great Wall.

So showing a little decorum and professionalism I can't slag off at Great Wall anymore. :'(

I'm sure it will give you all the more reason to slag them off hahaha

Good shit on the job though man.

• Upvote 1

If Great Wall made vacuum cleaners, it's the ONLY thing they'd make that wouldn't SUCK!.

Stolen :P

WMMH: My car collections getting back up into the happy stages, If only they were all in the same state for me to drive!

using my new auto darkening welding helmet. wow its awesome.

They are cool, I made the mistake of forgetting to charge mine before i used it last, Suddenly it went really bright..

Eyes closed technique works for small jobs

Eyes closed technique works for small jobs

Not all the time. Sun/UV burn on your eyelids is unpleasant.

I just recovered from some pretty bad welding flash. Burns and blisters on both Cornea. If you wanna know what it's like, Take a hand full of dirt and empty into open eyes.