What Makes You Happy Thread

Got it off of Ebay. Has been a good week of trolling people so far :P Went to Kmart when we found a mates gf had her first shift there... Ended up having her manager stop mid talk and walk over to us asking for a picture lol..

Tonight we are going to Target to annoy another mate who works there too.. And this weekend photobombing a car cruise that asks certain cars to move out the way as its not 'their style'.

Bloody dry season, only got 3 months to get the crazy out of you haha

Members dont see this ad

Bloody dry season, only got 3 months to get the crazy out of you haha

Nah, people keep asking us if its really hot in them and it is after a couple hours! But the thing is, you have to sacrifice some things sometimes when its THAT much fun :P

Just means in the wet we will have to keep more hydrated :P

i assume you pushed it out there leo:P

unless you had some epic success with that wiring?

Yeah haha push power!

I got heaps done on it yesterday, Fixed a few things pulled a lot of tape of to see what was happening.

But there is an epically weird part that I might need you to check out, They added one like 30 wires just for them to end about 40cm later on. And random bits of exposed wire that joins some of them.

Edited by It's_AUDM_Yo

Yeah haha push power!

I got heaps done on it yesterday, Fixed a few things pulled a lot of tape of to see what was happening.

But there is an epically weird part that I might need you to check out, They added one like 30 wires just for them to end about 40cm later on. And random bits of exposed wire that joins some of them.

Should be starting mine next weekend!! Just won't be able to drive it until I get the tailshaft made.

That is what MMH!!!

WMMH: The housemate and I visited an autistic girl in our Sesame Street costumes because her mum kindly asked us too. It felt good to do something for someone else with nothing to gain on my behalf. Hopefully when the other mates get their costumes we will be hitting up the hospital for a day and pay some people a visit :)

Edit* Forgot to mention the part where after the mum sent me a message with the address, I got a phonecall from the Darwin Police saying they found her phone in the city and if I knew who it was could I let them know the cops had it!.. So some good person had handed in a phone they found and not kept it, thats also a good thought I think.

Edited by Tume
  • Upvote 4

Yeah one of our mates is actually a nurse at the hospital too so we are trying to tee it up with her to 'supervise' us.

The Darwin Car Scene is doing something good too, some people are already organizing a Cruise for kids theme at Christmas with the intention of every car having a gift for a child and we all drive somewhere to make the donation. Kind of like the bikies do but without the bikes, and bikies.