What Makes You Happy Thread

Members dont see this ad

Wmmh: My beater, slow, auto pos ke10.

It's a dunga, it's always breaking, everytime i press the brakes i'm not sure if it'll stop or errupt into flames but.. He's awesome.

And what's even better is the big pile of parts all set to go in in about a months time, all i'm waiting for is shocks and tires.

This month will go so slow.

I more meant the time waiting on parts. In a way it was fun and it's now weird not to have to buy much stuff for the car but it always seemed to take forever. Like Christmas morning when you were a kid. Man I can't wait for Christmas. I start getting all Christmassy in the months just before it, get all psyched and happy. Christmas day rolls around and I'm all Christmassed out. Happens every year.

This year's gone super fast I reckon. Like obviously it's the same amount of days minutes months weeks seconds as other years but. You get what I mean

Each year is a smaller fraction of the total amount of years you have been living.

Therefore, every year you live, your subconcious will continue to make it feel like each year goes "faster"

scary shit really, older you get, the less time you think you are getting.

Each year is a smaller fraction of the total amount of years you have been living.

Therefore, every year you live, your subconcious will continue to make it feel like each year goes "faster"

scary shit really, older you get, the less time you think you are getting.

That just frapped me out haha. But it makes sense

Finally pulling the dirty old 4ac from the ke70! It was starting to run like shit, so i held it at 6000rpm up the hills on the highway and smashing it around today, kinda looks like it has a headgasket leak now, half pulled it out this arvo cos iv finally got the parts to drop in the 4AGE!!!

In other news, m.int 4ac for sale, always treated well.. ;) na i wont even try that hah