What Makes You Happy Thread

Members dont see this ad

The missus finally out of Hospital and into rehab.

One step closer......

Great news !  Have been looking for news of your lady, but have been out of the loop for a few days.

Very happy for you & your kids, & trust Rehab is a short & sweet stay, & you will all be home together in Maryborough shortly.

Cheers Banjo

It's good news to hear that your wife is back home Colin ! Nothing like having the family environment to help the recovery. But it does makes think a little of my sister and what she has gone through with various hospitals - Gympie, Royal womens Brisbane and the uni one on the Sunny coast (which i highly do not recommend). They, doctors, think it's Celiac disease but they still don't fully know what is going on and of what happened, she needs an aid to help her walk, has difficulty using her hands (fine motor skills are, you could say, shot)

Anybody remember the Yahoo user group "Oldcorollas" ? I have an idea that Colin would. Migrated from that to here April 2006. Stayed as a member here when i sold my last, what i thought was my last ever Corolla, but then the daughter decided that her first car, and now second, was to be a '55 and she hasn't hit her leaners yet. Would have sooner her to have gone for a later model like an ae102 or something but it's nice she stayed with the 30-55 style

Feel for you. Not knowing is the worst when it comes to a loved ones health.  And it feels at times docs are guessing.

Yeah, can't believe that I've been here for 13 years!!!! And yep Towe001, was on Oldcorollas before this. Making me feel old......