Radrollaz Cruise - Wisemans Ferry 26Th Of June.

Kebin

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i may have to attend this i am pretty sure i will be in sydney already how ever i will have to bring the stagea as the corolla is STILL not finished but it is in the shop getting the last things done for enginering so soon fingers crossed is the a rough time on how long the drive is or when we hope to be there cheers

Hi Mick , my missus couldn't work out why someone would get so exited over a car, it all makes sense now...

So u telling me that most of the corollas in here are super fast/mod engines ...

We'll definitely get left behind

Should be a good day

Great to have you coming along Jeri and don't worry Mick is used to being left behind even when he had his Rolla with the fast / mod engine. :lolcry:

See you on the day.

Lov ya Mick

Marty

its all good marty, u can lead the cruze and leave us all behind like usual and them wait for us to catch up like usual. Also i seem to remember my rolla neck and neck with yours buddy, best run we ever had and u wernt getting away thats for sure. Xoxo

Ill be there.

Shame that 2 of my 3 rollas are currently getting a facelift :(

I don't wanna be limited to 80kph in the grandpa ke26 so ive invited a few cars ive worked on so ill jump in with them.

Got a 4age Ae71 and 1uz hilux definatly coming

See yas all next week

hey, names carter i asked about bringing the aw11 iv been a member for a while but never attented anything before but i should be joining you guys on this one if thats kool,

cheers

All good.. i'll add you to the list Carter.

Due to circumstances beyond my control (I'm broke) we will be unable to attend this cruise and show you blokes how cool Coronas can be.

Hopefully we can make the next one.

Cheers, Greg.

Thats a shame Greg... I guess I'll just have to introduce myself to these guys...

We'll see u on the next cruise....