Daisy The Ke30, Vtec F20C !

radrollaz

Members dont see this ad

You should've shortened the fuel pump setup like me and Luke did so you didn't have to cut the tank up so much. Good work and progress though Mick! Can't wait to go for a cruise in it :P

Its actually been lenghtend by 3 inches so it would work as the ke30 fuel tank is deeper. The flat bit on the bottom of the tank allows the pickup to sit flat on the bottom and insure it will always be imersed in fuel even when running low on fuel. I fitted a walbro pump also incase i ever chase more power down the track.

Wow looking great!!! So much attention to detail! and you made it all look so easy!

Questions: Did you use a KE cross member or S2K or Neither? lol and second part is with the caltrack bars do are they just stablisier type bars? whats the benefit? Do they mount to an existing part of the car or did you fab something up?

Wow looking great!!! So much attention to detail! and you made it all look so easy!

Questions: Did you use a KE cross member or S2K or Neither? lol and second part is with the caltrack bars do are they just stablisier type bars? whats the benefit? Do they mount to an existing part of the car or did you fab something up?

thanks mate, i used the ke 30 cross member modified and reinforced with custom mounts. the caltrack bars are to help stop the leaf springs from twisting under load giving better traction. they mount off a custom mounting bar that you can see in the pics underneath.

What's the go with the built up centre console/trans tunnel bit?

the built up tunnel is just there to fit the s2k console I'm using with s2k hand brake and cup holder which i wanted to use. its standard underneath that if you look closely in a few pics you can see what i mean. Edited by radrollaz